Brown House Fire: Creating Forever

Favicon Serve Daily

On October 19, 2017, a spark burst into fire in the second-floor apartment of two precious historic buildings on Springville’s Main Street. The cleaning lady who had just left the middle of the three upstairs apartments may have nicked a wire that arched to the gas heater. The two antique buildings—though well cared for—are over...

Read the full article here: Serve Daily


The post: «Brown House Fire: Creating Forever» has been published on the website Serve Daily where, everyday, you can find the latest news about Springville's area.



Get more articles about this topic

Leave a comment