Belmont fire log, Dec. 31-Jan.2

Favicon Belmont Citizen-Herald

Friday, Dec. 298:48 a.m.: Personnel responded to concerns about sick child due to possible carbon monoxide leak at a residence on Vincent Avenue. The home was checked and determined that all readings were normal. Sunday, Dec. 3112:17 p.m.: Personnel responded to a cooking fire confined to a container at a facility on Mill Street. The cause of the fire was determined to be unattended cooking in a microwave. The fire alarm system was reset.5:10 p.m.: Personnel...

Read the full article here: Belmont Citizen-Herald

The post: «Belmont fire log, Dec. 31-Jan.2» has been published on the website Belmont Citizen-Herald where, everyday, you can find the latest news about Belmont's area.

Get more articles about this topic

Leave a comment