Parents of boy who died of carbon monoxide in Boone hotel settle claim against state

Favicon The Charlotte Observer

Five years after Jeffrey Williams died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a Boone hotel, the legal fight over the 11-year-old’s death has come to a close. In January 2018, Jeffrey’s...

Read the full article here: The Charlotte Observer


The post: «Parents of boy who died of carbon monoxide in Boone hotel settle claim against state» has been published on the website The Charlotte Observer where, everyday, you can find the latest news about Charlotte's area.



Get more articles about this topic

Leave a comment