Dogs face parvo, smoke inhalation after rescue from South Side house fire

Favicon KSAT 12

Animal Care Services officers arrived at a chaotic scene on the city's South Side, where a house filled with dogs had caught fire.San Antonio firefighters responded Wednesday afternoon to the 200 block of Betty Jean Street."A lot of dogs running around. Of course, they were very scared," said ACS spokeswoman Lisa Norwood. "So we really had our work cut out for us." RELATED: Dogs rescued in South Side house fire now in ACS' care Two dogs died on the scene, but ACS was able to collect 12 others and bring them back to its facility. Their troubles, however, didn't cease after the fire.One of the d...

Read the full article here: KSAT 12


The post: «Dogs face parvo, smoke inhalation after rescue from South Side house fire» has been published on the website KSAT 12 where, everyday, you can find the latest news about San Antonio's area.



Get more articles about this topic

Leave a comment