The Latest: Couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in SC

Favicon Star-Telegram

The Latest on Tropical Storm Florence (all times local): 9 a.m. Authorities say a couple have died in South Carolina after using a generator inside their home during Florence. Horry...

Read the full article here: Star-Telegram


The post: «The Latest: Couple dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in SC» has been published on the website Star-Telegram where, everyday, you can find the latest news about Dallas's area.



Get more articles about this topic

Leave a comment